Grove Financial Group recognises that your privacy is very important to you and that you have a right to control your personal information. We know that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust that we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What personal information do we gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve your browsing experience with us.
We record the following information
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our site, and communicating with you.
- Other information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use “cookies,” to track when you are logged onto our site. If you have cookies switched off you will not be able to log in for special members` services or offers.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we may receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from us if your computer supports such capabilities.
What about cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer`s hard drive through your web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as storage of items in your shopping cart and logging in or out of the website.
The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of our features, and we thus recommend that you leave them turned on.
Do we share the information we receive?
We will not collect any personal information about you except when you knowingly provide it. We know that providing personal information is an act of trust and we take this seriously. Under no circumstances will your personal information be used for any other purpose than intended. We will not supply or sell these details to any third party whatsoever with the following exceptions.
- Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses and assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that we sell our business, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
- Protection of our business and others: We may release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with law or to protect the rights, property, or safety of our business, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction, and supplying of information to Law Enforcement agencies.
How secure is information about me?
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts sensitive financial information you input during the ordering process. Our Secure Certificate is supplied by Thawte.
What choices do I have?
You can always choose not to provide information by not completing web forms and turning your cookies off. However, you will not be able to utilize all services on this site while cookies are switched off.