Estate Planning is an area that tends to be one of the most neglected parts of a clients financial matters.
Grove accounting is able to assist clients with this matter in a the most discreet manner by assessing the following areas
- Is an existing will or power of Attorney in place
- Assessment of tax effect on beneficiaries.
- Capital gains tax implications on death
- Clarification of process on completion of final taxation returns
- Taxation effect on residential houses
- Capital gains tax effects on any beneficiary.
- Referral to a qualified financial planner to assist with investments towards retirement.
Please feel free to contact our office to discuss this matter further
“Liability Limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation”